
The 4some RR with Susan (Canada), Heather (US) and Sonya (Belgium)..............and me.
Thank you ladies for working on my RR, the cats are all so adorable. I just loved each and every one of it. Diane was the happiest, as I promised that this is for her, Susan had even choose to stitch Diane's horoscope cat and I can't take it away from her now.....LOL
I had enjoyed stitching on everyone's piece and I hope all of you did too. Thank you ladies, you've all done so well.
Thank you ladies for working on my RR, the cats are all so adorable. I just loved each and every one of it. Diane was the happiest, as I promised that this is for her, Susan had even choose to stitch Diane's horoscope cat and I can't take it away from her now.....LOL
I had enjoyed stitching on everyone's piece and I hope all of you did too. Thank you ladies, you've all done so well.
6 comments:
Those cats are soooo cute. Diane has good taste! :) Zohrah will kill for those cats :D
Mee too!
Cute as can be :)
Love the cats and glad it come home safe and sound.
Adorable!!! Love all those little pawprints bringing the whole thing together. No wonder Diane loves it.
What a great RR! Very cute.
Post a Comment