Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring/Friendship MA


An exchange with Dawn in Texas. A Britty Kitty design from the Cross Stitcher Mag, February 2007. My first MA with the entire design on the front, the space on the left allows for the Registered Chit
Went out on the 6th of March 2007.
The addresses on the back or should it be the front now? 2 tiny ladybirds crawling around.

I've laid with batik fabric and velcro to fastern the MA plus my lil' gift for Dawn. I find it hard to part with this design actually, but then it must, correct me if I am wrong Dawn, its your favourite design rite ? The moment I saw this design in the mag, I knew it would be just perfect for Dawn's MA.
Finally received word from Dawn today that its safely in her hands. Whew ! relieved at last.

6 comments:

Barbara J said...

Such a cute kitty. Brittercup designs are such happy stitching, don't you think? Makes me smile :) Lovely work!

Emily said...

I love the Kitty too!

Kitty Couture said...

Oh wow! That is so beautiful, inside and out! You surpassed yourself. Dawn must be thrilled with her treasure.

Dawn B. said...

THANK YOU LILY I JUST LOVE IT.. I HAVE PUT IT ON MY FIREPLACE MANTAL FOR ALL TO SEE.
LOVE YOU <> LOVE ME

Cindy said...

Your mailart is beautiful! Love the Brittercup designs too.

Sharon said...

The mailart is beautiful!