Wednesday, December 27, 2006

EMS Needlebook Done !

A SAL on EMS Stitching Tool which started on September 1st, 2006
The front on 25ct DMC Evenweave and DMC Variegrated Floss no. 115
Inside :
Pocket with a section for scissor and a magnetic pocket to hold needles , centered the felt pages.
I've added 2 crochet motif joined as one for the back pocket including rings to hold flosses and
a ribbon to hold a fob
The back
Finishing competed 2 days before Christmas

4 comments:

Azie said...

Wow.. ! this is nice, i love the pattern n off-course the colour - my fav color.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I saw this but forgot to comment! :D

It's really beautiful, and I added link to this entry in the first post of the SAL thread at EMS. I hope you don't mind. :)

Dra.Ruth Gonzalez said...

Hello, friend, i love your blog, and your works.
the EMS Needlebook is pretty, beatifull, i don't have any words to say that.

Dra.Ruth Gonzalez said...

Hello, friend, i love your blog, and your works.
the EMS Needlebook is pretty, beatifull, i don't have any words to say that.