The Rules : "List 7 songs that you are listening right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words or even if they are good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post this instructions in you blog along with 7 songs, then tag 7 other people to see what they are listening to "
The songs that I listen right now at work daily are piped in, aired by one of our local station,Light and Easy and I'm tuned in to this station too while am driving.
Today, they played the following songs or rather these songs got my attention, yeah..sometimes I don't seem to be listening.
* That's my goal - Shayne Ward
* The Hustle - Van Mccoy
* You are loved (Don't give up) - Josh Groban
* You're my everything - Santa Esmeralda
* Absolutely Everbody - Vanessa Amorosi
* It's a heartache - Bonnie Tyler
* She works hard for the money - Donna Summer
Who am I gonna tag ?? ...*evil laughing here* LOL
~ Isabella
~ Barbara J
~ Lene
~ Harsha
~ Margaret
~ Za
~ Azie

* Thank you Isabella and Becky
* BJ - I do intend to make one for keeps but.......hey! maybe as one of the 5 minis huh ?"wink"
* Cindy, thank you for visiting and your comment. I'll soon list you too.
*Margaret , thank you too, yeah...its a sad thing and I just wished ppl would be a lil'more considerate when feelings are involved but..................
No comments:
Post a Comment