Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hardanger and a card


A design by Jane Greenoff from Cross Stitch Collection -Sept 2005
I've finished it into something and its going to someone or rather gone to someone.









HAPPY DIWALI
I've managed to make a simple card for the occassion.
Deepavali, Diwali............The Festival of Lights. Its on Saturday the 21st
To all Hindus, Happy Diwali and May it be a joyous occassion









Both left me, so this won't make it as the 5 minis. *sigh*




Thank you ladies for your comments on both the Book Thong and the Wildlife's RR
One of the reasons I can't signed in for the 5 minis challenge yet BJ 'wink'..after x'mas maybe.....

LOL ! Lex, can't blame me rite? Once it flew...(BTW it did flew this morning) I'll never get to have it again . I hope you'll post a pic of the finish piece to the EMS gallery ya !

BJ , you've read my mind..one of the reason I discard the badger and otter....its Fall/Autumn colors Lex !!

Isabelle/Dawn..totally agreed with both of you, I should think about making a scissor fob for the 5 mini challenge..."grin" thank you both.














4 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

That Hardanger piece is lovely!

Margaret said...

Lovely Work on the hardanger & card.
I was so sorry to hear about the RR troubles. It's hard to understand why things like this happen.
Margaret

Barbara J said...

Nice vibrant colours for the hardanger, making one more for keeps?

CindyMae said...

Love the Hardanger piece, it is just lovley! I will be adding you to my blog roll . . .hope you dont mind! Love your blog!