Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's my birthday today



How time flies. The stash and the gifts that came from Elaine, Mom, Aunt Belinda and Jade.
The gifts started arriving yesterday. Its a working day for me today. DH and me had breakfast in the morning. We did not do lunch as both of us have work committment . We had a lovely dinner with the kids in a cosy little restaurant.

My clock is done. Will now concentrate on Autumn, in between I'll finish the Dreamcatcher, its feels so long...............then the Garden Fairies and put these on my next to do list that is if I don't get distracted over something else !

1) Rose Fairy
2) Mira's Shimmering Mermaid
3) BC Snapperville

Thank you Margaret for your comment on the fob. Its actually easy to stitch .

BJ, I used DMC 51 Variegated floss , 1220 Anchor equivalent for the biscornu . My clock framer is near my office. Could you email me offlist your framer's contact please. TIA.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!....If I found another copy of the rare book...you be the first I'll mailed it to. ;)

Dawn B. said...

Happy Birthday.. Sorry I missed it.. Not been myself all week. Lovely stah collection you got.

Kitty Couture said...

Happy belated Birthday! You got lovely gifts :)
Thank you for your kind words on my blog :)

Barbara J said...

I absolutely envy your gifts! Lovely!

Margaret said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a lovely day. Wonderful gifts & stash.
Margaret

Mylene said...

Belated happy Birthday!! and wow! such lovely gifts you've received. Enjoy.