The Life & Times
I just saw that on Nela's site...and just thought of making it tonight...you are so much faster than I can say blink-blink.So beautiful. I love the way you attached the beads too.
I like the improvisation with the beads, giving me ideas :)
I like your latest finish. The link did not work for me though.
Your scissor fob turned out great! Well done.
What a great scissor fob. So pretty!!!Margaret
beautiful scissor fob!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just saw that on Nela's site...and just thought of making it tonight...you are so much faster than I can say blink-blink.
So beautiful. I love the way you attached the beads too.
I like the improvisation with the beads, giving me ideas :)
I like your latest finish. The link did not work for me though.
Your scissor fob turned out great! Well done.
What a great scissor fob. So pretty!!!
Margaret
beautiful scissor fob!
Post a Comment