Diane's new craft ?Her first at it. Something
I thot to keep her buzy
during her week long holiday
but she could only spent
2 hours on it.

This is what she had managed......
don't blame her, coz there's plenty
of homework to be done before school
re-opens and an exam, the Pra-UPSR
due in September, thou she will only be
doing her UPSR next year.
Blog blues
My blog was down since Monday. I think I did something to it , like erase some codes without me knowing it , don't really know what I did. So I opted for an easy way out to rectify the matter by changing my template, and ta..da.... ! It's back !! but I lost all my links....................*sigh*
1 comment:
Great that you're getting Diane into needlepunch. She's doing a real good job.
Oh I adore your babies. Wish we could adopt one. We had a pure white cat named Max who died of old age 5 years ago. We still mis him.
Looking forward to progress on your dreamcatcher.
Margaret
Post a Comment