Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thistle Manor - Black Bird Designs


In between stitching my birdhouse RR and my WIPs, I managed to stitched this
or rather finished it.


Design name : Thistle Manor

Thread : WDW - Sweet Potato
Fabric : 14 ct on my Tea Dyed Fabric.





Yet to decide what I'll do with it.
I thot I could finish this in 2 evenings but apparently not. Another missed calculation ? Actually, I spent quite a number of times frogging here and there that I almost gave up thinking its all a waste of time. Yet my stitching have covered almost 60% of it. To let it go would just be more of a waste and would add up to another UFP. I definately wouldn't want that ! and I finally completed it. Whew ! am glad tooo.

Garden Fairies
It's been quite a while I have no progress report of my Garden Fairies. Not that I have left it idle, but somehow I spent so little time I felt I have done zero progress with it for the past two weeks or so. Hopefully, until my next RR arrive, I'm able to speed up. I'll post a picture later when the progress is of more favourable sight.



Girls just wanna have fun

Last week, Ling and I had a lesson at dancing. Yes ! dancing, definately not those hip hop or belly dancing, don't think my bone could take it just yet, LOL . Its a favourite pastime of lately. I've heard and been asked to join quite a few but the timing was never right or location was way out for me until Ling told me about one. I was quite surprised to find some grandmas there and they were already in advanced class. And here we are at (ahem) half their age (not to the exact) trying to graps the step.. one two three four five, two two three four five as it echoed thru the room. It looks easy initially until I step into it or it could be that my brain has slowed down. I think is a good form of exercise better that doing yoga or aerobic caused with the latter two, its more of a routine and tends to put me off after awhile, but with dancing, well there's varieties. We are doing the cha-cha for now, later we'll go into tango and salsa and...and.....well, we'll see......lol


No comments: