Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Round Robin - 2nd Round

This is my square on Zarina's piece...her theme ; Lizzie * Kate Seasonal Homes. I have finally choose Spring over Autumn, and that took me a couple of days to decide !

Thou, Lizzie Kate chart s are easy to stitch yet am fully stressed out. Y ? Firstly, guessed I'm all worn out from the Chinese New Year festivity and stitching to meet datelines since before the start of the festivity for my exchanges, and secondly, Zarina's crosses and mine are the total opposites. Yeah ! checked out the cross before I embark on the stitching. I had to constantly remind myself and I gave myself a week to complete and it took more than a week. Anyway, am very happy with the results, can't say for the back thou. LOL

Loved the colors, its so cheerful and no regrets.

Biscornu from Niza

Received this pastel shade biscornu from my partner Niza who currently resides in Kedah and as usual, she is always so kind, included are a mini chart " Memories are stitched with love" from The Stitcher's Express and 1 pc Olde Willow Stitchery Hand Dyed Thread.



Many thanks Niza !

2 comments:

Za said...

The L*K is really nice, Lillie!

Lillie said...

Thanks Nik .