For my Valentine Secret Pal Exchange, gave this to my secret partner, Terri @ Froggy, USA..........I've included a couple of frog fobs, actually took a fancy for the frogs fob with dangling limbs..it is sure isa cutie.Had a bad encounter at the PO with the postal clerk when I was mailing this and 2 other valentines' packages. Actually had always dreaded meeting this postal clerk , always thot him to be arogant. Had never seen him smile, he's always seems to be frowning, the kind of a person who got my impression that he is a loner and had a bad hearing. Y ? coz he never seems to hear me or when he did, he never acknowledged it and you would feel invisible in front of him.Grrrrrrr...........where are his manners ??? and when our government are trying to instill some counter courtesy thru the media for sometime now, this guy seems to have missed the ads !
Therefore, its not surprising that I drive a few km away to do my mailing. (if time permits , that is) .
No comments:
Post a Comment