Health makes all things possible,
Wealth makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful
May you have all three
and
GONG XI FA CAI
everyone
My table is set and my things packed. Am I ready ? As always, am forever never ready.Wealth makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful
May you have all three
and
GONG XI FA CAI
everyone

Maybe I hate to leave my home afterall its home sweet home and there are people here that I rather be with.......
This will be my last posting.............temporarily until I returns.
I will 'balik kampung'.....going home ....and home is my DH family's ancestral home , far far away from town in a little chinese village with lush greens and great waterfalls .....a new village they called it...
Its here that the 'feel' of the festivity is really really really felt......but a very boring boring boring place to be in......especially for my kids.
When they were just kids, they don't make a fuss, but now in their teens, its a big deal!
No comments:
Post a Comment