Well, my international exchange for a needlebook and a fob is still no where in sight. :(
Its been 2 months after the mailing date! On top of dat, my X'mas theme bookmark mailed to my receipient in Canada is still delivery status unknown . To make matters worse, I was told by the organizer that she has not been online for over a month. Y ? in ill health ?or the most common problem , the computer is out.....I'll hang on to the later for hopes. So, my bookmark is as good as considered delivered ? I still have one more bookmark to stitch, the last in the series theme "Spring" but it kinda kills the mood. Ye' know dat feelings?
and.........................
Last nite, we went to the movies, its a spur of the moment decision. The kids had wanted to watch Narnia. Its the second movie , after Harry Potter which we watched as a family only a couple of weeks back.
My ratings, well, I find it refreshing from the norm that I 'm used to watched....thrillers and ghostly kind of thing. The ones that I can watch in the comfort of home sweet home...err..my room and I could pause as when I like . But films like Narnia and Harry Potter, well its best watched with a big screen for its sound and special effects.
Stitching wise, I think I need to worked out a rotation for my stitching. Some of my wips are fast becoming ufp which includes 2 crochet blouses, 1 shawl, 1 scarf, 1 poncho. Yet I am itching to start something and I have just placed my last order( hopefully keeping fingers crossed) for the year even thou I have constantly remind myself never to purchase until I am 90% done on my WIPs.
But there are too many temptations and I guessed I have been holding too long...did I ?
No comments:
Post a Comment