Monday, November 28, 2005

A Magical Christmas Card

The Christmas Card that came with my Christmas 2005 Exchange from my partner Kenix. I called it a magical card, coz its full of little surprises .
When I thot I have seen all, yet there's the last hidden secret to unveil.......










The First layer which is the top of the envie. Lift this layer up which is attached by two thread to reveal a window in punched card fashion held with two stars.









Gotta pull the card out of the envie to retrive the card in order to open the window to a stitched "MERRY CHRISTMAS" .












The inside of the card.....another stitched christmas tree complete with dove and snowman.












And...the final secret unfold.....pull this to reveal a stitched christmas stocking.

What an effort to get this card done..........Thanks Kenix, Its truly a very special card! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND JOY TO THE WORLD !












Another Craft

Craft using colored cords. Some of the name tags that I made for my BDE receipients.

I found this craft in the end of October for my doter actually.
Then , she just finished her final exams, and to keep her occupied while school
are more relaxed as its nearing the school holidays compared to the last couple of months back.........full of tension.........

And found myself tempted !

No comments: