My little hyperactive kitty which I adopted almost three months now, fell into the drain twice and is now limping..poor thing. Then the water pipe in my house burst somewhere between the porch and the meter point and had to get it repaired. Well, the plumber came three days later and I was slap with a water bill in hundreds.
And finally my very very late BDE gifts are all ready including the last receipient and a Christmas Exchange.
The November gals BDE will be in the mail by tomorrow, thousand apology to Harsha in Singapore, Zarina in Penang and Aslinda in Kuala Lumpur. Think I should mail Gen's gift too thou due in December.
So000....have been a bit bzzzzzz in October and November ~ I had learnt to stitch hardanger, made cards, started my Dream Catcher, made beads ornie, fullfilling my commitment for the exchanges , stitched a needlbook and pincushion from the Drawn Thread - Spring design. (Will post the pic later). Am working on a scissor's sheath........still in progress. Am also having doubts with my round robin theme. So dat too had me looking and searching high and low for some charts.......LOL ! My little poncho is still as it is.
On the brighter side, I've got most things done especially my commitments. Need to frame a couple of things too. In between all that got myself some stash...oh yes ! more stash.., needles, evenwaves, cotton perle, aidas, more needles, snappers...........
A couple of my BDE that arrived late consists some lovely gifts too especially from Zarina, Linda, Gen, Nik and Sue. Thanks ladies for the wonderful stash.
Am also awaiting the arrival of my needlebook and pincushion from someone somewhere..
The Bookmarks I received
The 1st series Bookmark theme Halloween or Fall. This cute little piece came from Debbie, New Jersey.

My 2nd series bookmark arrived from Florida, US. Stitched by Elizabeth C ...... Beautiful piece in Christmas theme.
Now, had to start my spring theme the last in the series.CARDS MAKING
Spent the last week of October stitching and card making..Still have a couple of cards to make.




No comments:
Post a Comment