Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So many things so little time

I have been quiet, have been busy trying to get things done at work..datelines to meet before I go on my year end and also have been busy crafting and stitching . Hoping that I could get some of my WIP stitching done. There are promisses made to the kids too which need to be fullfilled.

There are couple of BDEs due in November, don't think I could make it in time for sending out too. Will reveal why after mid of November.


20th October 2005 ...A gloomy day for all Malaysian

Malaysia's 5th Prime Minster, YB Dato' Seri Abdullah Badawi's wife, the First lady, Datin Seri Endon passed away in the morning after battling with breast cancer for sometime.

Life is so fragile. She is always seen smiling but truly no one knows how she had suffered.
For all the good she has done, may god bless on her.

No comments: