This came in the mail yesterday from Singapore . The envie reads that it's from Harsha. I was a little confused and a bit sceptical here. Why ? coz Harsha also participated in the same BDE 2005 exchange that I took part in, and I have already received Harsha's gift. Infact, hers was one of the first two that came, and now this second package ? Was this mailed wrongly or a mixed up ??Since I have not open my gifts yet, (waiting for d'day to open it) I was confuse and curious the same time.
And curiousity is stronger, I just had to open it...
Walla !....all those goodies....now are they for me to keep ?????
Well, there's a card ............and YES ! the gifts are all
MINE...MINE........MINE...................Why ??? LOL
Harsha actually turns out to be my Fall Secret Pal Exchange from an International Exchange group.
And so you see, the gifts from her as my secret pal. Whew ! what a relieved! LOL its soo funny and
coincidently it arrived during the month of my birthday.
And I have mailed mine to my Fall Secret Pal this afternoon by registred air mail. Its going across the Pacific Ocean and I just hoped my SP is happy with my gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment