Also read that this someone participated in a RR (Round Robin) and a particular participant was furious that she did not follow her method of crosses which means that she had her crosses stitched the opposite directions. Mmmmm...well, am wondering is it necessary to follow \\\\\\\ and /////// , if you are used to stitched ///// and \\\\\\\ ??? Dat's reminds me to check out the crosses before I embark on my stitching in my forthcoming RR which I just signed up. I guessed that if a certain particular person is fussy over the stitches, guessed will just have to go along with her since the piece belongs to her, but I wouldn't mind how one puts in the stitches on my piece as long as its on a different chart even on my RR.. Afterall, everyone is entitled to their habits. It would make the piece more interesting i think, but will it have any effect on the entire piece as a whole ? I don't think so.It never occured to me to think of it before. Don't think there's a need !
My birthdays is due next week, and as usual on every birthday, I always buy myself gifts, something new ; shoes, blouse, dress, handbag, even perfume. My fav is CD ~ Poision, EL - Beautiful, Clinique ~ Happy, San sui .There will be no exception this year, I 've got myself 3 blouses and cross stitch stash. Visited Haby twice already this month! And my doter who accompanied me on my shopping , got me to get her a sassy suite from GUESS and a Barbie from the Fashion Scene. Hinted to her that its not only mommy's birthday. :\ and she responded with a big GRIN !

A reminiscence of yesteryears ????
Remembering those years...................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment